Saturday, 27 October 2012

Recess in Love



You're divine blooms
in the garden of my love.
A blissful gust of zephyr
in a sultry noon.
When you rise in the sky
like a crescent
I bloom like stars then.

There comes black night
when light fights
I hibernate then
to soar more like a kite.

When the moon does not beam
they still remember her
when the sun does not shine
they still visualize the light shower.

So my going away
is but temporary time sway
I'm away, still near
I'm beside, oh hear.

Don't you worry,
always feel me
in your breathing
because our love
is but of a different kind
divine, sublime
that's why we fight
only to come near
and maintain the chime.

Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. This will go a long way in encouraging this writer. Thanks for your time and patience.

STOP PLAGIARISM