Sunday, 5 August 2012

You were the only one




When plaster peeled off
Beauty stood ravaged,
The sun showed its rage,
You were the only one
Shining, at the stage.

When the moon scalded
Sparkles of stars ached.
You were the only one
Shining, at the stage.

When love bade adieu,
Spring spewed and sued.
Dale became desert,
Greenery stood ravaged
You were the only one
Shining at the stage.

When you would talk soothingly,
Wrapping me in an embrace.
Wiping tears and patting my back.

You were the only one
Shining, at the stage.
Trying to bless
Smile to my chapped lips.

On those scorching evenings,
When brain and brawn failed,
When breathing smothered
I waited for you.
But you were not on the stage,
Alone I was fighting
With the pinching loneliness
And shrouding darkness.

Friends where are you?
In which condition?
Why did you left me
Without any information,
Number,
Or whereabouts?

Friendship is there
Love is there
But friendless I’m
Fighting with loneliness
Wrinkling look
Adding pain and age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. This will go a long way in encouraging this writer. Thanks for your time and patience.

STOP PLAGIARISM