Wednesday, 8 August 2012

I'm retrenched




My eyes would dance in rhythm
As a ray of smile developed
While my cheeks
Sparkled.
Face was but a rendezvous of exuberant youth.

Excuse me,
Presto some instant crushes.
My cleavage expanded
As a painter or poet
Captured in brushes
And  words.

In Spring air would brush
My flowing hair
Thus spread my fragrance
B y miles and hours.

I was being darted visibly and invisibly,
Still a virgin with grace
And obvious tresses.
As I walked, butt rhymed and chimed.
I only felt some following crushes
Sighing
While my front creases
Edged for p(r)etty crimes.

Today I’m jobless
With wrinkles
As past withered and crinkled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. This will go a long way in encouraging this writer. Thanks for your time and patience.

STOP PLAGIARISM