Monday, 12 March 2012

Patch up




She dragged me to a Hobson choice
Of either forgetting or forgiving.
There was certainly no question of
Forgetting
Or forgiving.
Just going ahead.

Then I lacked a voice,
Withdrawing to a cocoon
Of silence.

I didn’t want to forget my past
And spoil the foundation of present.
Hence no question of forgetting.
I did not want her to buckle down
To a lowly position, and say sorry.

As we are but on the same track
Without any inequality,
I don’t want her to feel bad.

Hence I closed my eyes,
Breathed deep.
I saw the answer...
Yes resplendent and swaying.
So it was a sweet patching.
Thanks time, thanks mind,
Thanks morning,
The bad dream is over.
It was not fragile a relation but
Something with a shock absorber.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. This will go a long way in encouraging this writer. Thanks for your time and patience.

STOP PLAGIARISM